Billy Sheehan, bassist for Mr. Big, Steve Vai, David Lee Roth, and now on tour with the Winery Dogs, will show you some of the tricks and techniques that helped him become a Platinum selling artist. Learn guitar style Two Handed-Tapping, playing chords, slapping, and other techniques. This series is great if you want to learn how to play expand the boundaries of what the bass can do.
What is taught in this series?
- Slap Bass Tips & Techniques
- Bass Solo Mr. Big “Addicted to that Rush”
- Walk Down Tapping Major Scale
- Slapping with Pedal Tones
- How to Play Pinch Harmonics
- Playing Major and Minor Chords on Bass