Identity : Creating Your Own Style As a Guitar Player
79448 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Phil X, currently on tour with Bon Jovi, taking the place of Richie Sambora, also with the bands The Drills, and Alice Cooper, will walk you through a boot camp of basics and beyond within the realm of Rock Guitar. A new approach on pentatonic scales, soloing techniques and more. No matter your playing level, Phil x’s Rock Guitar series will help you to add some power into your playing .
Phil starts the series by walking you through some basic pentatonic concepts that will help you to create your own identity as a guitar player.
What is taught in this series?
- Make pentatonic scales more interesting
- Take pentatonic scales out of the box
- Learn how substiute techniques
- Finger exercise to make you rock
- Make riffs sound heavier
- Droning with open string
- Expanding on Droning
- Killer pentatonic licks
- Learn how to solo using the entire fretboard